czwartek, 11 grudnia 2014

Persoanlity quizzes justifies How and Why we behave the way we do


Personality tests have gone viral and have spread in no time.

The credit mainly goes to the use of social media such as Facebook. This is further fueled with websites such as Quizonic that publishes new and interest provoking quizzes every week. Every time i go there I see new quizzes that gives me a chance to squeeze out some juice out of my mind. 

Personality quizzes have dynamically changed the traditional way of quizzing and gaming and made it much faster, entertaining telling us traits about ourselves which is sometimes enlightening to oneself :) 


I took the personality quiz this week that helped me guess if i was Assertive or not and How much if so? So technically assertiveness is the quality of being self-assured and confident without being aggressive.In this time and age of office politics Assertiveness is one of the most valuable skill and effective mode of communication.
I enjoyed taking this particular test as it asks questions about myself and tells us about me:P. One can totally reason the widespread use of these quizzes. The following are the things we experience while going through the personality quizzes:
  • You learn about yourself - They help justify the way you behave
  • You want to get know if others feel the same about you 
  • You enjoy it 
So join in the fun in learning about yourself at this fun loving quiz zone 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz